During pool season the board would like to remind all residents to know the pool rules and to treat each other kindly while at the pool.
Pool Hours are:
Sunday – Thursday – to 10 pm
Friday – Saturday – to 11 pm
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Keep gates closed and locked at all times. Do not prop open.
- No running, horseplay, or foul language.
- No Diving
- No Smoking or Alcohol in the pool area.
- Swim Diapers are required for infants and toddlers.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area for any reason.
- No glass containers or bottles are allowed on the pool deck.
- All members are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. Any items left at the pool may be discarded by the HOA.
- Proper swimming attire is required at all times.
- No more than 4 guests per member without prior approval from the pool committee. All guests must be accompanied by a Grand Lake Homeowner.
- You must have your key fob to enter the pool.
- If you are the last one to leave the pool, please make sure the gate is closed.
- Observe all pool rules posted at the pool. We have no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. There is a first aid kit in the women’s restroom, as well as a fire extinguisher.