Meeting Agenda – Monday, August 21, 2023
● Call to Order – 6:30 pm
● Roll Call
■ Teddy Schell – President (Remote)
■ Tim Horning – Vice President
■ Ela Perry – Treasurer
■ John Maginot – Secretary
■ Sam Hilson – Communications
○ Committee Members
Mark Casey – Compliance
● Ongoing Board Business
○ Tenant receivable collection letters
■ Two responses, one balance paid in full, one payment plan initiated.
■ Remaining issues
○ Lakewall project update
■ City will fine construction company if gravel is not moved by Monday
■ If the lakewall project is not started by 22 August 21, 2023 the HOA will
have to start legal actions to recoup money from contractors.
○ Financial Update
■ ~5k past due balances
■ Two members with balances of ~$800, 2x ~$500
■ One member with excessive debt at $2k
■ Alabama Pool Kings quoted $462 to replace multiport valve on pool pump
system. Board voted to approve.
○ Posting of HOA covenants online in modernized text searchable format is
○ Historical covenant amendments are needed to complete the project.
● Resident Concerns
○ None Reported
● Committee Updates
■ Sprinkler system update
● Irrigation system temporary fix applied. Manual watering by
sprinkler main ongoing to maintain baseline landscape health.
● Landscaping contractor is not meeting the standards outlined in
his contract this will be discussed in a meeting with him 22AUG23.
■ Lake wall erosion / safety issue
● Landscaping committee will work to patch some holes around the
pond for safety concerns.
■ approval status of major landscape project / 15244 LST
● Retaining wall construction never completed ARC process.
■ Yard Light post fixture needs to be reviewed
■ End of summer pool party yet to be planned, likely in the last weeks of
■ Waiting for paint to be acquired to finish clubhouse projects
■ Chair upholstery refresh ongoing.
■ Glider Swing was broken and will need to be replaced
● Additional Board Business
● Adjourn 7:30 pm