Grand Lake Amenities
Grand Lake has several amenities for our community members. These amenities are maintained by our HOA and paid for through our HOA dues.
The Grand Lake Clubhouse is available for rent for our residents. It is free to schedule for community-wide exclusive events. The clubhouse includes a kitchen, sitting area, tables and chairs, and restroom. Please contact the clubhouse/pool committee for more information.
The Pool Committee is a small group of your neighbors who volunteer their time to open/close the pool. Our pool contract company provides bathroom cleaning and general pool area clean-up twice per week. Our volunteer group makes sure that the pool is secure and maintained the other five days a week – they are not responsible for cleaning.
We own this pool together, so let’s keep it clean together. This means when leaving the pool, please make sure to gather everything you brought and take with you. Also, all your trash and spilled food must be picked up and thrown away.
Please help the neighborhood by following these rules and helping to pick up when you see issues. Working together we can keep the pool area looking great.
The pool is usually open in early May until the end of September.
Pool Hours are:
Sunday – Thursday – to 10 pm
Friday – Saturday – to 11 pm
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Keep gates closed and locked at all times. Do not prop open.
- No running, horseplay, or foul language.
- No Diving
- No Smoking or Alcohol in the pool area.
- Swim Diapers are required for infants and toddlers.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area for any reason.
- No glass containers or bottles are allowed on the pool deck.
- All members are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. Any items left at the pool may be discarded by the HOA.
- Proper swimming attire is required at all times.
- No more than 4 guests per member without prior approval from the pool committee. Guest must be accompanied by a Grand Lake Homeowner.
- You must have your key fob to enter the pool.
- If you are the last one to leave the pool, please make sure the gate is closed.
- Observe all pool rules posted at the pool. We have no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. There is a first aid kit in the women’s restroom, as well as a fire extinguisher.
At the heart of Grand Lake, you will find a beautiful 18-acre stocked neighborhood pond with a public dock and common area surrounding the pond. The pond rules allow for catch and release fishing, small boating activity, and swimming.