Grand Lake HOA Board Interpretations of Covenant Issues
Residents are to follow the Covenants with the exception that residents are allowed to park on their driveways as long as they do not obstruct sidewalk usage. Street parking is not allowed.
Basketball Goal Policy
Residents are not allowed to place or store basketball goals in the street or where they obstruct sidewalk usage.
Watercraft Storage Policy
Owners are allowed to use and store boats on Grand Lake with the following conditions:
- All vessels used on the lake must be owned by residents
- Gasoline-powered vessels are not allowed on the lake
- The storage of all watercraft must be on the owner’s property when not in the water
- Watercraft cannot be left on the common areas which are from the owner’s property line to the edge of the lake (HOA mowing requirement)
- Mooring watercraft on the lake edge next to the seawall is authorized if the securing anchor is next to the seawall and the attached line is positioned so that it will not interfere with the HOA mowing operations
- All watercraft left afloat in the lake must be secured and held within five feet of the seawall
- All watercraft left afloat on the lake must have clear markings of the owner’s house number on the left side of the vessel as near the bow as feasible with no less than 2 ½ inch tall numbers
- When watercraft are stored in violation of these rules they may be subject to violation assessments and/or disposal by the HOA